Thanks for your interest in seeing more of this beautiful state. You are committing to nothing. We simply want to get a feel of interest and be able to share our plans with those that are interested.
Due to many scheduling issues including other festivals being very close to our we have to delay this trip one more year. We are hoping to make it an annual trip once we get it rolling. We are very sad we can’t make it work this year. In 2020 we will be sliding the festival a little later to move away from the log jamb that exists the middle to end of February.
Please send in the form if you have any interest and would like kept up to date on the plans.